martedì 10 novembre 2015

ROB LIEFELD RETURNS ON NEW DEADPOOL SERIES IN 2016! NEXT YEAR COMES THE MOVIES ON THE CHARACTER!!!

The web is crazy since it spread the news that Rob Liefeld would return to Marvel Comics for a new project to be implemented in 2016. Many fans thought that the mysterious project concerned a new series of Killraven. A few hours ago the clarification of Rob Liefeld a ComicBook! Here are his words: This is literally a story I've wanted to share for the last twenty years, said Liefeld, who created Deadpool. I actually started drawing pages of it out in my notebook back around 2007, it's something I do when I get ideas, artistically riffing, so the idea that I'm actually seeing the story and the pages come to life is a thrill! I don't want to give anything away, I'm just trying to add something memorable to the canon. And then: I can absolutely confirm that there are plenty of characters from my character creation list for Marvel, it's an actual list! that are making an appearance as well as a few new one's to round things out, said the Image Comics co-founder. It's a fun romp, hopefully fans will enjoy the time we've put into it. I'm thankful for the opportunity. The series will be Deadpool: Bad Blood.
 
 
We are confident that fan of Deadpool will be happy to see one of the greatest authors of comics of all time. In 2016 the film will arrive on Deadpool. Al Plano.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Il tuo messaggio sarà sottoposto ad approvazione dei proprietari e/o amministratori, gestori di questo sito. Se conterrà insulti, offese, minacce, intimidazioni, anche velate ed indirette ed altri contenuti offensivi o minacciosi, sarà segnalato all'Autorità Giudiziaria con conseguente presentazione di denuncia/querela.